Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Chocolate Lovers

I’m the world's biggest skeptic when it comes to what “experts” tell us. One moment they are saying that alcohol is a killer, and the next they are saying it’s the best thing since sliced bread. Yeah, sure. Or they say that being overweight is bad, then it’s good. Yep. Sure. Their studies have driven me into hardened cynicism. I heard one expert say that dark chocolate is good for us. Wha..! Good for us! Huh? He said what? The expert maintained that it contains flavornoids that are in anti-oxidants, and they are associated with “reduced risk of heart disease, reduced risk of injury to blood vessels, reduced risk of diabetes, reduced risk of stroke, and reduced risk of cancer.” I realized that I'd had a bad attitude. I turned from it, and became a believer in what the expert said . . . and faith without works is dead.