Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Hollywood Scout

I was supposed to be on a flight to South Carolina sitting next to Kirk working on the last two scripts for our Third Season. But due to a mix up we were on different flights. I prayed for Divine encounters, and the man that sat next to me certain was one. He was a Hollywood talent scout for five years, and was now an entrepreneur, traveling back and forth to China. We chatted about other things for about 30 minutes before I asked Steve what he thought happens after someone dies. He didn't know, so I shared the gospel with him--for well over an hour. There is something delightful about someone listening with an open heart and wide eyes. After we finished talking, he said, "I will never forget this. Never." He took a "What Hollywood Believes" CD and Why Christianity, assuring me he would investigate further. He gave me his email address and wants to remain in contact. Please pray that Steve comes to saving faith.