Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ready For the Secret Service


The Million Dollar Bill tract not only made the Home Page of Foxnews.com today, but it was also on Yahoo’s Home Page and USA Today. While this is wonderful publicity, I’m wondering if the Secret Service isn’t going to arrest me for being the bill’s creator. So I have a solid defense ready. I will tell the judge that the tract evolved. There was nothing. Then there was a huge bang, and paper formed. Ink then fell onto the paper, and through a series of amazing mutations, a one dollar bill was formed. As millions of years past, it then formed itself into the million dollar bill tract, and that reproduced itself. So, I am guiltless. With today’s court system and with so many people naively believing in the theory-tale of evolution, I would probably get away with it.