Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Good Will to All Men

Someone kindly sent me a $50 voucher to a well-known clothing chain. I was excited to see their selection because they were known for their trendy clothes. When I found a gap in my time, I went to the store, but became disillusioned within minutes. They were selling jeans and shirts that looked like they had just been rejected from a Good Will store. Everything was either ripped, tattered, holey, faded, torn, or wrinkled. The store’s clientele were vulnerable peer-driven teenagers, who have been made to feel cool while wearing rags. Advertisers must be smiling all the way to the bank. We sure are like sheep. I gave the voucher to a friend.