Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shame on You!

I just watched your show on TBN and I can't tell you how offensive it was!!! WHO are you to JUDGE people??? What you are doing is a SIN!!! You CAN NOT save people! God did not give us the POWER or AUTHORITY to do so. I think you mean well, but you don't realize how offensive you are!!!

First of all, witnessing is not approaching people you don't know and telling them about God and hell. A Christian therapist I know wisely says for every one person you win......you turn nine people off!!! "WITNESSING" is how you live your life, not sharing words with people. Words are CHEAP! Actions speak louder than
words. Buying groceries for a poor family, volunteering at the local homeless shelter, being compassionate with people, meeting people where they are and NOT MANIPULATING people with fear by threatening them with HELL!

"Fear hath torment" the BIBLE says! And your ministry (if you can call it that) leaves out people of other faiths. I don't believe that Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, are going to hell to burn forever. I believe people like you are very simplistic and your faith is VERY simplistic. I believe hell is symbolic, not literal. The book of Revelations is highly symbolic and not even scholars
know what it means!

I believe people like you will be the first ones to be judged. The Apostle Paul said "we know in part, and we see in part". Only God has the whole picture and only he can judge people, not you people!!! There will be so many people in heaven(even different faiths) I'm sorry to disappoint you!! All I can say is SHAME ON YOU, SHAME ON YOU, SHAME ON YOU!!! -- Rose