Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Fireproof" and the Kiss

"Ray, "Fireproof" was a great movie. I was curious--Fireproof was a great movie. I was curious, however, as I know Kirk is married to another woman, was that really him kissing that girl at the end of the movie?"

That "girl" was his wife (Chelsea) who was flown in for the kiss:


When it comes to smooching, Kirk Cameron only has lips for his wife.

FOXNEWS.COM HOME ENTERTAINMENT:

Kirk Cameron: I Only Kiss My Wife ... Even on Screen. Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The former star of the TV sitcom "Growing Pains" refused to kiss the actress who played his wife in his new movie "Fireproof," he told the "Today" show on Monday.

“I have a commitment not to kiss any other woman,” he told the morning show. So his real wife, actress Chelsea Noble, was the body double for the onscreen kiss.

"So when I’m kissing my wife, we’re actually husband and wife honoring marriage behind the scenes,” Cameron told "Today."

The former child star became an evangelical Christian at 17 and is involved in The Way of the Master ministries.