Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Good One (this entire comment was made by "Keith")

"Moses said...Like you, I don't believe in Hindu gods. I don't believe in Chinese Ancestor worship. I don't believe in Shintoism. I don't believe in the Thunder-bird or Old Man Coyote. I don't believe in Thor, Odin or Freya. Heck Ray, I don't believe in the Easter Bunny or Santa."

And I don't beleive in Hmjoyt, Fghwaq, Dnhsua, Jdused, Sodjsf, Kiggdg...

I don't understand how listing out invented human words for man made characters that you don't believe in, helps you reason away the reality of God.

Do you use the same reasoning with math? 2+2= "Oh, there's no answer, because I don’t believe the answer is 1, or 2, or 3, or 5, or Santa, or Thor..."

When you get a prescription from a doctor, do you assume that the pharmacist can pick any drug off the shelf, because there can never be just one right cure?

If you really believe that your argument is valid would you be willing to call yourself an Ahinduist Adaoist Ashintoist Athunder-birdist Aold-man-coyotist Athorist Aodinist Afreyaist Aeaster-bunnyist Asantist Atheist or is your problem really just with the One true and living God? -- Keith