Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Is This Your Cap?

I am amazed at how many professing atheists are intellectually offended when they hear it said that an atheist believes that nothing made everything. If that offends them, then they shouldn’t take the label "atheist." If I say that I don’t see any evidence that a builder built my house, then I am stuck with the lunacy of believing that no one built it. It built itself. If the dunce cap fits, I have to wear it, and that’s the cap that fits the atheist whether he likes it or not. The Bible has good reason to say "The fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God.'"

"Jason Jarred said...I'm going to *beg* other atheists not to respond to the obvious baiting in this blog post, it only validates Ray's ego."