Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Misguided atheist

"By the way I'm neither confused nor angry. I hear this accusation a lot from Christians, usually along the lines of 'I didn't know what happiness was until I found God,' 'I was hateful and angry until Jesus came into my life' etc. That's great. I'm glad that belief in God, Jesus, whatever, was able to make these people feel better about themselves. I don't need that though. I'm very happy in and of myself. I don't have anything lacking in my life. Lucky me." Alphgeek

Contrary to the misguided belief of the above atheist, Christianity doesn’t promise happiness. To see how the Church has messed up its message--keep his words in mind-- and listen to "Hell’s Best Kept Secret"--freely available on the Blog page (halfway down on the right) and on www.livingwaters.com