Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm going to get hate mail...

I know I’m going to get hate mail for doing this, but here goes. The economy is bad, and many people are going through a rough time financially. I’m not in a position to make much of a difference in people’s lives, but if you are going through a tough time I would like to send you a voucher for $25 to take your wife/friend out for a meal at Red Lobster. Sue and I are personally paying for this as a small gesture to show you that I (we) care about you.

The offer is limited to those who have posted comments on more than one occasion in the past on this blog, who live within the U.S. (sorry German Mike) and to the first 40 atheists who write. No Christians allowed. I don’t have shares in the Restaurant chain, this is not a publicity stunt, your name won’t be put on a mailing list or followed up, and I won’t be sending out a news release. There are no strings attached to this offer in any way. Just send your name and mailing address to mark@livingwaters.com and we will send you a gift voucher.