Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Friday, August 14, 2009

A Question About a Regular Visitor

Does anyone know what kind of bird this is? It comes regularly to our backyard feeder. We call it "Bandit" because it has a red mask. It's smaller than a house finch and sparrow. We can't seem to find any information online. Thanks. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CKUt8yy73w

It may be a red-browed finch as someone suggested (pictured below). But they are from Australia (I think) and we are in California.

While looking for the above I found some incredible birds. God is absolutely awesome!





Rebecca in TX said...I can't find that bird anywhere. Not in any books. I will try the library next time I go. I sure would like to know what kind of bird that is. Looks a lot like a finch but the coloring is not right.