Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Genuine Apology

I’m going to try and put this so that it can’t be taken out of context. I sincerely apologize for misrepresenting what Darwinian evolution says about the origin of males and females. I have checked out the references you have given me as to what the theory has to say about their genesis, read them again and again, and I still don’t understand what you believe. It doesn’t make sense to me because I can’t reconcile what I see in creation with what you would have me believe about evolution. Still, that doesn’t give me the right to misrepresent your beliefs, even if it was done in ignorance.

I know that many of you will not accept this in the spirit it is given, and will demand apologies for my non-acceptance of your supposed transitional forms and how a true atheist believes that nothing created everything. Sorry, no apologies there.

The reason for the apology is because my agenda isn’t primarily to convince you that evolution is wrong, or even that God exists. It to see you saved from a very real Hell through repentance and faith in Jesus, and I don’t want to unnecessarily offend you by something that doesn’t matter in the light of eternity.