Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

New book...

"I began reading [Jake's Fortune] last night and found it extremely difficult to put down. After reading through the first 200 pages, I reluctantly put it down only because it was after 1 am and I needed to sleep. First thing I did this morning was grab your book because I HAD to know how it ended! What a wonderful work. Your story kept me completely interested in each character. The different story lines happening at the same time really kept my interest and kept the book moving. There were no 'slow' or boring spots in it at all. I laughed out loud a few times. Other times I choked back a few tears. I really loved it!. It was such a joy to read. It was exciting and held my interest from the first chapter to the very end. It's an exciting book that people need to read and pass around to friends." Joe Marotta (CA).

"I just wanted to say that Jake’s Fortune is one of the best books I’ve ever read!! . . . It was so amazing! I really, really LOVED it! I sped through the whole book in almost four days. I just couldn’t get enough of it." JRZ

http://www.livingwaters.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=7&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=472&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=199&lang=en