Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Did PZ Myers do a 180?

I hear that PZ Myers just stated publicly that he thinks I'm a fraud. See: http://bit.ly/njFaBW Does that mean that up until today he thought that I was genuine in my faith, but after viewing our latest video (called "180") he now believes that I'm lining my pockets? If that's so, he can take comfort from the fact that if I am a hypocrite (the biblical word for fraud), I will end up in Hell--with all murderers, liars, thieves, blasphemers, fornicators, and adulterers, etc.

Then again, if I am a fraud, why would we be planning to freely give away (that's no charge) 200,000 copies of the video, in September, October, November, or perhaps December of this year? Why would we make it freely available for viewing (that's no charge) on www.180movie.com Why would we be selling the professionally produced 33-minute video (in an attractive jacket) for the exorbitant price of one dollar?

We have 2,000 faithful workers who are chafing at the bit to get "180" into people's hands because it has such a powerful message. These are the same wonderful workers who volunteered their time to give away about 200,000 copies of Darwin's boring book (with the Introduction that presented Intelligent Design and the Gospel), at one hundred of America's top universities. Atheists messed up that giveaway-date. We came a day early and sent them in a panic.

So make sure you get the date right this time--so that you can once again try and protest free speech, and attempt to stop (censor) us from giving "180" away. And make sure you get the right universities this time. I will give you a hint as to which ones we will visit. There are a total of 2,618 in the United States, and we will be going to 100 of them.