Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


It’s Thanksgiving again. Of course, every day is Thanksgiving for the Christian. I spoke to an atheist on Saturday who said that he wasn’t thankful for anything. Not for loved ones, food, his eyesight or even his life. That makes sense for an atheist. But for me, this is the time of the year I further reflect on all that God has done for me personally. He gave me life, loved ones, the beauty of this amazing creation, an abundance of delicious food, the freedom of the United States, many wonderful friends, and of course the “unspeakable” gift of everlasting life. But this year I’m particularly thankful for the fact that more than 1.6 million people have heard the everlasting gospel via YouTube, through “180” (not to mention the hundreds of thousands who have received a physical DVD). Please forgive me if I’m going overboard about this 33-minute movie, but I can’t restrain myself. I am so thankful to God for what is happening. Just the other day I read one of the more than 26,000 YouTube comments: “I kid you not, I know people who have been changed by this video, and I even live way over in China.” Not only are people rethinking the claims of the gospel, but they are changing their minds about the horror of abortion. We have so many emails of people doing a 180 because of this short movie, I could fill a book (coming soon). Sixteen TV networks/channels want to air the entire movie, and it’s now in 19 languages…and all this has happened within two months of its release. So, I want to take this opportunity to say thank you for making this happen…even to atheists. Your anti-“180” videos and pro-abortion comments have helped to catapult this into the public eye; and it’s only just begun. For those of you who are pro-life, thank you for your concern for the unborn. Please have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
-- Ray Comfort