Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Words of Comfort

For years I have had a blog called "Atheist Central," frequented daily by hundreds of atheists. Here is today's post:

“I can't wait till you die Ray, then I can make claims that you renounced your beliefs in your last moments and swore your allegiance to Satan and admitted to molesting children. Have a blessed day.”
Reading this comment from an atheist made me miss you guys. 

Some of you may have guessed that I haven’t had much to do with Atheist Central for the last six months (we have been using old posts).  The reason for my absence was two-fold.  I was busy with our “180” movie (nearing two million views), and I became extremely bored with atheism.

So, the good news for me is that I will start daily blogging again on January 1st, 2012.  However, there will be a big change. The blog will be called “Words of Comfort” and it will have a much broader content than just atheism.  

Those of you who pretend that God doesn’t exist are still very welcome to leave comments.

May God continue to bless you and yours this Christmas.