Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Son Stroke

Two men were crawling through a desert, dying of thirst. One man managed to get to his feet, and stumbled over a small rise. To his utter surprise he found an oasis of cool fresh water. He fell into the water, drunk to his heart’s content, and ran back to tell his dying friend the good news.

He said, “There’s an oasis of water over that rise, come with me, drink, and you will live!” The dying man looked up, and said through parched lips, “You liar! I don’t believe the water is there . . . and you are a naïve fool to believe it. Don’t try and push your so-called water down my throat.

"I have proof that you are deceived--that hill you stumbled over is millions of years old. Besides, it’s my life, and I choose to stay here and die, you narrow-minded fool!”

“And He said to me, ‘It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.’” (Revelation 21:6).