Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Atheist University

I was introduced on a radio interview recently as being "internationally hated by atheists."

To what do I attribute this great honor? Obviously, to my dumb banana video. It spread my name like soft and tasteless butter all over the world. And so I have this unique and wonderful blog that is frequented by atheists. I never thought that I would some day thank God for that stupid video, but I do.

I want to expand this blog, and I need your help. Can you to do what you do, but on video? Film yourself giving a question/objection.

This is from the blog:

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Hmm, how could we have other gods if no other gods exist? According to this logic other gods DO exist! We're just not allowed to worship them!. Guess what the Bible saying that there are other gods!" Richard List

All Richard needs to do is to say:

"You have my permission to use this video. My name is Richard List. I’m an atheist. Here’s my question/objection:

‘Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Hmm, how could we have other gods if no other gods exist? According to this logic other gods DO exist! We're just not allowed to worship them!. Guess what the Bible saying that there are other gods!"

We will answer you on video, using cools graphics, bells and whistles. You don’t have to give your name, but make sure you give us permission to use your clip. Also make sure you have good lighting (keep the shadows off your face), and make sure you have good sound. Keep it short and to the point. Same rules as the blog. Thanks.

Upload your clip to: newsltr@livingwaters.com

Addressing Your Concerns:

"Still though I might get involved in this for a laugh but you'd have to add a promise to play each video question in full and not in small edited segments . . . " Tomby Stone

"Nowhere did you mention the right to respond or that you'd give a forum to such a response. Nope. Not gonna fall for it." Dean

We will not edit your questions or objections (if you want them to be used, keep them to less than 30 seconds), and provision will definitely be made for on-going comments. Why would I want to hinder the healthy discussion of thought? If I didn't believe in it, I wouldn't allow comments on this blog.

Animation is fine. Use your imagination. Take up to 60 seconds.