Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Am I Wrong About This?

"Hey Ray...Credit where credit is due; the premise for the box is quite cool. Where did you get the idea? And, if anyone wants to actually get a concept of how and why magnets work go to YouTube and type in 'Richard Feynman magnets.' Richard was one of the most beloved physicists ever since he was good at explaining complex ideas to stupid idiots like me." Froggie

I have many crazy ideas. Some work, and some don’t. If you missed it, watch this short clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1OLC6UZgJ0

I have always been attracted to magnets, because the repulsive force really fascinates me. Of course a small number of atheists won’t know what I am talking about, because magnetic repulsion is invisible. You can’t see it, touch it, taste it, hear it, or smell it, therefore it doesn’t exist.

But not so with my faithful friend Froggie. He believes in the invisible, and when he said that this physicist actually explained why magnets work, I was very exited. But after watching the clip, I came to the conclusion that I must be more of an idiot than Froggie.

All I saw was a very uncomfortable man dance around in circles, until he finally admitted that he didn’t have a clue as to why magnets do what they do. He just didn't know. He reminded me of how the typical believer in evolution reacts when he’s pushed into a corner, and asked for an evidential explanation of the theory.

All I really learned from this likeable physicist was that he had a problem with heartburn. Watch it for yourself, and tell me if I’m wrong (I don’t mean about the heartburn): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMFPe-DwULM

Richard Feynman died in 1988.