Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

An Atheist Interviews Richard Gunther

http://madartlab.com/2011/03/02/ray-comforts-personal-cartoonist/

FYI: The interviewer (nice guy) does ask why Richard isn't acknowledged on "Atheist Central." However, his name is at the top of the blog (has been for years), as well as a link to his own site (at the bottom), and now and then I have Richard as a guest-blogger.

Some of you keep asking why I won't go on "The Atheist Experience" (Matt Dillahunty seems like a nice guy). I would love to go on, but the invite would have to come from them. I often do interviews with atheists, and I enjoy doing them--they have always been polite and respectful.