Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Word to Atheists

I am forever reading how I'm a lying, money-hungry, ignorant, fear-mongering, snake-oil salesman. Yet, I know that if I told you that Hell doesn't exist and that you have nothing to worry about when it comes to your moral responsibility, the accusations would slow down and perhaps even stop.

But if I denied what I know to be true, then I would be a liar and would deserve every name you throw at me.

I wasn't speaking anywhere this last Sunday, and so Sue and I had the privilege of listening to my pastor (Pastor Bruce Garner) speak at my home church.

He shared an anecdote that left me with tears in my eyes--because it epitomized my motive and the motive of every Christian who warns about eternity. The anecdote is at 26 minutes, but I would encourage you to listen to his whole message.

http://www.crosspointhb.org/media.php?pageID=22