Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Chase


I am still being regularly chased by a livid Chihuahua. The other morning when I heard him running down his driveway I steered my bike across the street. When he chased me, I stopped and said a sweet, “Hi ya fellow” (his owner was watching). He backed up, and when I took off he again chased me down the street (the dog that is). On my way home that evening he came out of his driveway like a flaming cannon ball. I couldn’t figure how he could growl and run so fast at the same time. He was so intent on getting me I thought he had misjudged his speed and was going to end up in the spokes of my front wheel. The image of a Chihuahua in a blender made me scream out loud. This is getting weird.