Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Cool Gift

I was delighted when a huge box recently arrived at the ministry with my name on it. I gently ripped it open and found a 1950’s style Coca Cola refrigerator, complete with a lid at the top. We put it in the lobby where it not only adds character to the place, but it means that we will have a bottle of water (or a Pepsi) ready for visitors. One problem. The giver was anonymous. I couldn’t trace who it was that sent it to me. That means I have to be nice to everyone. If it was one of you, thank you for such thoughtful kindness. It’s a gift that will go on giving for a long time.