Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Some Minor Details

My heart goes out to people with bad back pain. I had it for years, but by the grace of God I found something that fixed it. Completely. I purchased some plastic inserts through a TV infomercial, and to my surprise they worked. Now I want to tell others with back pain, so that they won’t have to suffer. My heart also goes out to those who suffer from insomnia. After years of laying awake at night, by the grace of God I figured out how to induce sleep. Now I want to tell others about it so that they won’t suffer from insomnia (I even wrote a book about it). Then again, you could get a drug that promises that it will help you get to sleep. The makers assure the potential buyer that it really works, however, there are some possible minor side effects. They use a kind-sounding and soothing male voice in their advertisement to give some minor details: “Sleep walking and eating or driving while not fully awake, with amnesia for the event have been reported . . . [it] may cause severe allergic reaction such as swelling of your tongue or throat or shortness of breath [suffocation]. If you experience any of these reactions contact your doctor [or undertaker] immediately. Other side effects may include next day drowsiness, dizziness and headache . . . it has some risk of dependency.” My heart also goes out to people who are in their sins, hopelessly waiting to die. Back in April 25th, 1972 I found the complete answer. I turned from my sins and put my trust in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Now, by the grace of God, I have everlasting life, and want to tell the world.