Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I Need Your Thoughts

I have an idea for a set of T-shirts, and I would be grateful for your input. The first one is for a woman who is three months pregnant. On the outside of the shirt would be a picture of a three-month-in-the-womb child. The second shirt would be larger, with a picture of a six month-old-in-the-womb baby, and the third would be a larger shirt still, with the picture of a fully developed child in the womb. Each T-shirt would say “My baby--actual size.” It would not only make a positive pro-life statement, but a proud mother could show "baby" pictures before her baby was born. If you like this idea, to a point where you would actually buy a set of these shirts for yourself or for someone you love, please let me know. If I don’t get any response, I will know that it was just another one of my crazy ideas that would have flopped. But if enough of you like it, we will produce them. Thank you.