Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Please Note

Just a note to those of you who have been accusing me of being deceitful, because I have quoted Charles Darwin “out of context.” There’s really no need to get upset, because his admittance that believing that the eye could have happened by natural selection (by accident) “seems I freely confess absurd to the highest degree” doesn’t show that Darwin didn’t believe his own theory. He used the word “seems.” That’s his qualifier. Further on in his writings he said that he actually believed it. Also, my apologies to those of you who say that I am afraid to answer your questions or refute your arguments. Hundreds of comments come through on this blog and I would like to answer each one (especially those that accuse me of saying things I didn’t say), but it is simply a matter of time. Also, don't forget, cussing (even words now commonly accepted) and web site addresses automatically get deleted.