Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

What Made Albert Really Angry

<< "Talk about opposites, the awsome brilliance and creativity of almighty God and the utter stupidity and dullness of an athiest." It'd me rather smarmy of me to criticize your spelling in a post where you're calling other people stupid, but stupidity and dullness you say? Stupid like, say, Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Thomas Edison and Carl Sagan? >>

Skippy, I think that you are inferring that both Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking (two of the greatest minds in history) were atheists. Please read the following quotes slowly: "In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views." -- Albert Einstein (he's talking about you Skippy). "It would be very difficult to explain why the universe should have begun in just this way, except as the act of a God who intended to create beings like us"? -- Stephen Hawking [A Brief History of Time]. These quotes are from Evolution, the Fairytale For Grownups (coming out soon. I would love to send you a free copy).