Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Throwing Down the Gauntlet

<< Oh wow, Ray. I'm flattered that you think I'm ripping this stuff off from someone smarter or more knowledgable than I am. >>

I have to be honest with you Joel, evolutionists are not smart. The theory is an intellectual embarrassment. It has nothing to do with true science. Prove me wrong. Give me one undeniable example of a transitional form in the fossil record, that clearly shows one species evolving into another. Just one example. You can’t do it. Don't tell me that museums are full of them, because they aren’t. They don't have one. Don't cut and paste from Berkeley University's site--their examples are a joke. Big words and long names, bone fragments and glued feathers on fish won’t do. Neither will any silliness about bacteria--that is not species to species evolution. There is no evidence of any species to species transitional form in the fossil record. None. Zilch. Okay...I’m waiting.