Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Friday, January 18, 2008

The Whistler

I was sitting with one of my graphic artists in front of his high tech computer, when I heard a strange sound. It was like a very faint whistle. I asked if he could hear it. He stopped what he was doing for a moment, and listened. He couldn’t detect the sound, and so we went back to that on which we were working. A moment later I said, “There is goes again! It’s a very faint whistle. Listen.” He stopped working, and in the quiet stillness, both of us listened intently. No whistle. So, we went back to work. Then I heard it again! It definitely was a very faint whistling sound. I said, “There it is again! It could be your computer.” He stopped working for the third time (he’s a very patient man), and once again, in the absolute stillness we listened intently. Then, after about 15 seconds of dead silence, he heard it. He had a cold and his blocked nose was making a slight whistle as he breathed. Duh. We were both slightly embarrassed.