Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Big Dog Killed

A friend of mine told me that His buddy’s Great Dane was killed by a Chihuahua. They got into a fight, and within two minutes the Chihuahua had killed the massive dog. Yep. He choked on it.

Speaking of dogs, I have often heard skeptics say that we humans are the most intelligent of the species. When I hear someone say that, I ask if they can round up 3,000 sheep in 20 seconds, or catch a Frisbee in their mouth while running and jumping six feet into the air. Can they sniff out illicit drugs at an airport?

While I'm not sure if mankind is the most intelligent of creation, Albert Einstein seems to have made up his mind on the issue. He said, "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Evolution and atheism tend to make me side with Albert.