Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Response to "The Female Form."

That post stirred up a little hornet’s nest. I am surprised at how many atheists and non-Christians are on this site. I was told that I am “ridiculous,” a “sad repressed person,” a liar, “complete retrograde,” (old-fashioned) a “red necked ignoramus,” told “see your counselor,” and encouraged to “please, stay away from kids for a while.”

While I am honored to have so many non-Christians read my blog, my advice to those who are so upset--don’t read it. If the food upsets you, don’t eat it. Unsubscribe. Delete. Stay away. You will feel much better . . .