Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

For Your Interest

"captain howdy said...Ray--Oh, and BTW--If you cite one of my comments, could you at least credit me? --Thanks."

captain howdy...I would be happy to credit people who give their real names (even their first real name). Some of the names of professing atheists (how can I say it without sounding offensive?) are stupid. Others are mocking (Rev. BigDumbChimp), and others, like “Clostridium,” are filthy (it is the name of bacteria in excrement). He did add “ophile” to it, just before I banned him from the blog. Different publishers are putting the blog in book form, and I don't want those who ask legitimate questions to sound as though they are circus clowns, or worse.