Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Oh...I Get it

When the massive killer hurricane (Ike) was heading for Texas, residents of Galveston were told to leave the area, or suffer terrible consequences. Authorities strongly warned those who planned to stay that if they got in trouble, they would not be helped.

The storm drove a wall of water 20 feet high and sent huge waves crashing against a 17-foot sea wall built to protect the city after a hurricane in 1900 killed up to 12,000 people.

It’s now the morning after the hurricane and those that survived are begging for help. They were warned again and again. How could they have been so stupid--to risk their very lives? Hang on. I get it. Now it makes sense. They didn’t believe in hurricanes. Duh.

P.S. A special note to "captain howdy" and other atheists who may not understand the use of "the lowest form of wit." Dear Captain Howdy, I wasn't "jeering at the victims of hurricane Ike and calling them names." God forbid. I was using sarcasm to show the stupidity of atheism. I hope that helps (Oops. I just used it again). It's okay though. Jesus used it, so I'm in good company (see Matthew 23:24).