Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Worth a thousand words

"Pics or it didn't happen." Mike Jones

Mike . . . who says I don't care about your guys? I took this picture tonight and spent an hour downloading, transferring, copying, saving, failing, trying again, etc.

But here it is. The chick that got out of the box (I put string around the top to discourage it because she was using our living room floor as a bathroom). It didn't work. This chick is 2 1/2 weeks old. The redness is a heating lamp to keep them warm at night.

I know a picture is worth a thousand words for most people, but you may still think "it didn't happen," because I could have faked this picture.

Thomas had the same problem you have with wanting to see without having any trust. See John 20:27-29 for details.