Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Goods News for New York

Atheists are making people thinking about God, again. How can I donate?

"BathTub said...Visit the URL on the poster perhaps? Not really pretending to be that dense are you? Mind you sometimes you definitely make me wonder."


I checked their website but there was no place to donate. So I called the organizers and left a message for John Rafferty the President of the Secular Humanist Society of New York. I said who I was, told him that I loved these signs that were reminding people about God. I told him to keep up the good work and that I hoped we could meet one day and have lunch.