Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Mystery


Owing to ministry pressure, I’m no longer able to post a daily blog.  I do, however, have what I think is a treat for you. We are going to freely post daily portions of one of my favorite books. It’s called The Mystery.

When I first published it, I gave a copy to an evangelist who stayed at our home.  The next morning when I asked him how he slept, he said, "I didn't!" He started reading the book at midnight and couldn't put it down until he had finished the whole thing. He said that the message so moved him, he stayed up praying until sunrise. It’s a fast-moving novel, tracing the life of one man through the Second World War and into the sixties and seventies.

"A spellbinding book. Riveting!" --Dave Coleman.

"I couldn't put it down!" --Jack T. Chick.

I’m convinced that one day The Mystery will be made into a major motion picture. 

I hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.  

We will start tomorrow.