Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Modern T Ford

I am fascinated with the design of new cars. What intrigues me is how they can make a model look modern. This is because what looks contemporary to me today, will in the future, look archaic. Think of the modern cars of the 1950’s, with their sleek look and huge fins. As far as I was concerned, they couldn’t get more modern…but they did. And they still do.

I don’t know how to find out details, but I would like to know what copyright standards apply to the car industry. I'm sure no one can come out with a Lamborghini shape, or with a VW Beatle, and not end up in court. What I would like a car manufacturer to do is bring out a Model T Ford, with a modern motor. Like a modern van, but with an exact Model T shape. I think its novelty would take off. Then again, I guess only Ford could do that, and maybe they don’t want to.