Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Challenging science


“I could possibly respect you if you would stick to being a priest of whatever religion you are, but when you start challenging science it's like watching a train wreck.” Froggie

I would never challenge science. I thank God for it and for all that we have because of its progress. I’m enamored by men like Newton, Einstein, Galileo and Edison. However, the theory of evolution isn’t a science. It has nothing to do with science. It’s merely an imagination that has come to epitomize the gullibility of human nature.

If I didn’t care about you I would let you play your game of let’s pretend that there’s no God. But I know that it’s just pretend and that there’s a real world, and there is a Law that you have to face on Judgment Day. That deeply concerns me. Remember, if you as much as look at a woman and lust for her, you have committed adultery with her in your heart.

Have you ever watched a freeway chase and heard the commentator say, “What’s wrong with this guy? Every time he violates the law, he makes it worse for himself. He can’t get away. Why doesn’t he just give up?” I ask the same question of you.