Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How cool is this?

"You know what outrages me even more, Ray Comfort? That [child-murderer] John Cooey could repent and accept Jesus and all the rest and get out of his 'eternal punishment' on a flimsy Christian loophole, according to you. How does that make you feel? If he does, you and Cooey and Dahmer [murderer of 18 people] and whoever else can pal around in Heaven. Maybe throw a party for Jessica Lunford. I'm assuming, of course, she made it to Heaven. Well, have a good time." Rufus

I must admit, I feel sick at the thought that such wicked people could be forgiven and escape Divine Justice. But then I have to remember that the Apostle Paul was a killer, who tortured and murdered Christians. Yet God freely forgave him. I have to remember that I am wicked by nature and that if God gave me justice, I would be justly damned in Hell. So who am I to point a holier-than-thou finger at another human being and say that I am worthy of Heaven and they are not?

One other thing. God can even forgive a self-righteous, hypocritical, finger-pointing, sin-loving person, who lives for the impurity of sexual lust and denies the very existence of the One who gave him life. Isn’t that cool?

I hope to see you in Heaven one day Rufus. So I would strongly suggest that you forget your outrage about who God has the right to and not to forgive, and get right with Him yourself while you still have time.