Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

At the Check Out

Sue and I were walking around Target when I handed a man a Million Bill Tract. Five minutes later the same man was behind us in the checkout line. He held up the tract and asked, “Are you a Christian?” I said I was. He then said, “I am a Catholic.” so I inquired if he had read the message on the back, and to my surprise he said, “I’m going to Hell.” When I asked him what he was going to do about it, he replied, “I don’t know.” So I told him that Jesus took his punishment on the cross, and that he needed to repent and trust the Savior. He looked blank, so I told him that I would meet him at the front of the store and give him some literature. A moment later I handed him a copy of Hollywood Be Thy Name and signed it for him (his name was Juan). I also gave him a CD of "Hell’s Best Kept Secret" and "True and False Conversion." He held up the book and said, “Is this about God?” When I told him it was, he said, “Then this will help me. Thank you,” he shook my hand and walked off.