Hover over Romans 1:20-22 for proof of God's existence, and over Matthew 5:27-28 for Judgment Day’s perfect standard. Then hover over John 3:16-18 for what God did, and over Acts 17:30-31 for what to do.

Friday, May 14, 2010

What do you think?

Soon we will be celebrating three years since this blog began. I was surprised when the first atheists showed up, and I’m delighted that so many have stayed for so long.

Although we disagree on many issues, I think it’s good that we can still dialogue. However, there have been continual complaints that I don’t enter into personal dialogue.

It’s because of this that I would like to put a proposal to you. If we started "Atheist Central Radio" (two hours every Friday afternoon), how many of you would take the time to call in and dialogue with me?

I’m not talking about blog radio, but something that is better quality. I think it would be wonderful to actually chat with you guys. It would be unique and interesting. Let me know your thoughts.